Nick Vertucci has it all: a beautiful wife, three daughters, a fantastic home, and multiple thriving businesses.
However, life wasn’t always this way for Vertucci.
Growing up, Nick Vertucci’s family struggled financially.
The family’s financial woes increased when Nick’s dad passed away, leading Nick to decide early on that he wanted to earn enough money to provide an excellent life for his family.
Doing so took trial and error.
The real estate agent struck it rich as a young adult selling computer accessories. During this time, Nick married and had three daughters.
The Vertucci household lived quite comfortably until the dot com crash happened in 2000, leaving Nick in debt.
Nick tried to climb his way out of debt, but it seemed to him that the more he tried to pull himself out of debt, the deeper into debt he fell.
The cavalry came, however, when a friend of Nick’s invited him to attend a 3-day real estate class.
Something clicked in Nick that day, and his life hasn’t been the same since.
While at that class, Nick knew that real estate would be the machine that would build his family’s wealth.
That was years ago.
Today, Nick Vertucci is a successful real estate investor who teaches others how to find the same success.
With the use of his school, which he named The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy, his radio show, The Real Estate Investing Hour, and his great new book, Seven Figure Decisions: Having the Balls to Succeed, Nick leads his followers on a journey to success.
- His book actually provides a road map to success.
- According to Nick Vertucci, the road to success consists of four steps:
- See It. You must have a clear vision of what you want if you are going to accomplish anything. Remember: where there is no vision, the people perish.
- Believe It. Great job on getting a vision! Now, see yourself living that dream!
- Map It. Can you see yourself living the life of your dreams? If so, that’s great! Now construct a plan that will help you to reach your goals. Your plan should consist of step-by-step goals that are fully achievable.
- Execute It. After you have constructed for yourself a plan that is sure to succeed, follow it! Putting your plan into action may be a humbling experience, but it will also be a rewarding and empowering one!